Below is the correct way to do a Running Plank, watch the video below.
1. Get into plank position. Get down on the floor on your hands and knees.
2. Pull one knee up and in toward your midsection. Lift one foot and begin bending the knee as you pull it up between the front of your body and the floor.
3. Repeat the action with your other knee.
Below is the correct way to do a Side Plank, watch the video below.
1. Start on your side with your feet together and one forearm directly below your shoulder.
2. Contract your core and raise your hips until your body is in a straight line from head to feet.
3. Hold the position without letting your hips drop for the allotted time for each set, then repeat on the other side.
Below is the correct way to do Squats, watch the video below.
1. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. You can place your hands behind your head.
2. Begin the movement by flexing your knees and hips, sitting back with your hips.
3. Continue down to full depth if you are able, and quickly reverse the motion until you return to the starting position.
Below is the correct way to do a Crunch, watch the video below.
1. Lie flat on your back and bend your knees about 60 degrees.
2. Keep your feet flat on the floor and place your hands loosely behind your head.
3. This will be your starting position.
4. Now curl up and bring your right elbow and shoulder across your body while bring your left knee in toward your left shoulder at the same time.
Below is the correct way to do High Knees, watch the video below.
1. Stand straight with the feet hip width apart, looking straight ahead and arms hanging down by your side.
2. Jump from one foot to the other at the same time lifting your knees as high as possible, hip height is advisable.
3. The arms should be following the motion. Touch the ground with the balls of your feet.
Below is the correct way to do a High Plank, watch the video below.
1. Start by getting into a press up position.
2. Bend your elbows and rest your weight on your forearms and not on your hands.
3. Your body should form a straight line from shoulders to ankles.
4. Engage your core by sucking your belly button into your spine.
5. Hold this position for the prescribed time.
Below is the correct way to do a Jump Squats watch the video below.
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Start by doing a regular squat, then engage your core and jump up explosively.
3. When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep. Land as quietly as possible, which requires control.
Register for our FREE 8 week Health & Fitness Plan at www.mysisterhood.co.uk, where we provide a 8 week Health & Fitness plan that includes nutrition and exercise plans, hints and tips, recipes and performance trackers.
1. Stand with your feet together and your hands down by your side.
2. In one motion jump your feet out to the side and raise your arms above your head.
3. Immediately reverse that motion by jumping back to the starting position.
Below is the correct way to do a Sit up, watch the video below.
1. Lie on your back on the floor, with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
2. Place your hands behind your head, elbows pointing out.
3. Slowly raise your shoulders and upper back off of the floor, pause and lower your shoulders back on the floor.
Remember -only lift your head and shoulders off of the floor. Don’t sit up completely.